Complaints Procedure

How to complain

Most complaints can be taken up directly with the person you have been dealing with. Otherwise you can email us at

If you’re not satisfied

If you’re not happy with the response you’ve received, then you should write to the Secretary of the Industrial Court, Kevin Lawless, giving as much information about your complaint as possible.

The Secretary of the Industrial Court
4th Floor
Adelaide House
39-49  Adelaide Street
Belfast, BT2 8FD